We contributed to several publicly funded business support projects – and helped hundreds of businesses across London and South East England.
- LDA / Business Link funded projects in London – including advice sessions and seminars on the following projects – Business London and Access to Finance.
- E-Start – an LDA funded eBusiness support programme delivered across London, helping business to make best use of fast internet and online resources – managed by Atkins and ABI. We designed and delivered training seminars and ongoing consultancy to businesses during the life of this project.
- Business Startup Show – we contributed to the Business Startup Show at Excel (London Docklands). This included providing a specialist presenter on eBusiness matters – John Jackson – and running advice sessions (as part of Business Link’s Start it Up Zone).
- Lambeth.biz – we were involved in the development and launch of Brixton Online’s highly successful online resource to promote and support businesses in the London Borough of Lambeth.
- BizSkills and eSkills – 2 LSC funded training and mentoring programmes delivered to entrepreneurs across 3 London Boroughs (Lambeth, Southwark and Crystal Palace). We ran seminars, workshops and advice sessions for businesses who wished to work ’smarter’ – making best use of the internet and IT.